Tuesday 1 March 2011

Screenshots of Double Page Spread

Throughout the production of my magazine front cover, contents page and double page spread I have taken screen shots to show how I added things and the different ways I edited the product. The images below show the progress of my contents page. These images show a step-by-step structure to how I created and developed my double page spread article.


This shows the very beginning of my double page spread after I imported columns and guide lines for me to follow throughout the process.


This image shows my background layer or 'paint splats' which is used as Coldplay have used something similar for one of their album covers.


This screenshot shows my the process of my product after I inserted the title of my article. 


This screen-grab shows my double page spread after I stared to import my text and stand-first.


The image above shows my article after I imported my text and images and drop quote.
The image above shows my finished double page spread after I added more columns, stand-first, page numbers and changed the image, title and layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment