Friday 29 October 2010

Questionnaire Results

Below there are a series of graphs showing the data which i collected for the different questions which were asked throughout my questionnaire.

This graph shows the results for the first question of my questionnaire, the results show that there was an equal number of males to females who carried out the questionnaire.

The second question which I asked was which colour scheme would they most like to see on the magazine, the most popular answer was red so I chose to have a red colour scheme throughout my magazine.


For this question I asked what magazines they frequently purchase, the most popular magazine which was bought on a regular basis was Look magazine.

In this question I asked how much they would be willing to spend on a magazine, the most popular answer was £5.00, but as I thought that not everyone would buy it for that price, I chose to sell my magazine for £3.00 as it was a more reasonable price.


This question asks


No comments:

Post a Comment